Nude in my garage!

Several times this Summer I worked in my garage/workshop, Cleaning and organizing. The sun was shining brightly and I knew that if I didn't turn the inside lights on I could still see perfectly well, but those driving by couldn't see me! Covid has pretty much put the kibosh on any sort of gathering so this was a fun way to be nude and get a little fresh air and get something accomplished at the same time!

This topic was edited
RE:Nude in my garage!

great job being daring like that.

Last summer I painted my glorified carport. Room for two vehicles with an old chicken coop for one side and a corn crib for the other. The east wall is open to the road but set back maybe 150ft. I parked my car at a bit of an angle and that blocked some of the view. But like you bright sun outside made the shadows deeper in the area I painted. I was up on ladder quite a bit painting the the three walls a uniform grey instead of the hodgepodge collection of white and bare partical board. Any job done nude is a lighter chore.

This post was edited

great job being daring like that.Sounds amazing!!!!Last summer I painted my glorified carport. Room for two vehicles with an old chicken coop for one side and a corn crib for the other. The east wall is open to the road but set back maybe 150ft. I parked my car at a bit of an angle and that blocked some of the view. But like you bright sun outside made the shadows deeper in the area I painted. I was up on ladder quite a bit painting the the three walls a uniform grey instead of the hodgepodge collection of white and bare partical board. Any job done nude is a lighter chore.

This post was edited

Sounds amazing!!!!!!

This post was edited

Several times this Summer I worked in my garage/workshop, Cleaning and organizing. The sun was shining brightly and I knew that if I didn't turn the inside lights on I could still see perfectly well, but those driving by couldn't see me! Covid has pretty much put the kibosh on any sort of gathering so this was a fun way to be nude and get a little fresh air and get something accomplished at the same time!

Love it!!!

This post was edited

We are moving to a new house very soon and one thing we told the realtor was it had to have enough privacy in the yard to walk around naked. We found one and look forward to testing that out! The garage in this house is totally private so lots of naked work will get done there for sure!

This post was edited

We are moving to a new house very soon and one thing we told the realtor was it had to have enough privacy in the yard to walk around naked. We found one and look forward to testing that out! The garage in this house is totally private so lots of naked work will get done there for sure!

We did the exact same thing here in AZ. Our agent was nudist-friendly and did an awesome job. We can move freely in our backyard and we love it!

This post was edited

I have a work shop in the lower level with a large egress window, so I can do things there nude in natural light, it's great.

This post was edited

I have worked nude in my garage a few times cleaning up. The garage is set back away from the road. I also have my truck parked in front to one side so anyone coming from the one way can't see me if I'm standing outside, other way is block by trees. I have a shop that I can do the same and walk around outside cause it faces away from the road and has tree lining the road. Only problem is it get hot in there and I become really sweaty. So I will walk outside and use garden hose to cool myself down. Then stand in sun and breeze to cool off.

This post was edited

I will work nude in my garage whenever it is warm enough to do so. Unless I open up the main door it is totally private. As a general rule I do to most tasks in there naked unless I need protective clothing anyway. So basic at maintenance, woodwork, painting cleaning, sorting out all get done naked when the temperature allows,
I can walk naked from the back door to the garage without the neighbours noticing, so why bother to get dressed just to go out there.

This post was edited

I am naked in my garage/workshop whenever possible and don't care whether the door is open or not.

This post was edited