Strangely prophetic

Back in 2017 I wrote a short novel that featured a man-made virus that destroyed the lungs of all who were infected. It began with a build-up of Russian tanks along their western border. As they awaited the order to advance, a solar mass ejection destroyed all electronic technology on Earth. Right now, amid the present global pandemic, Russian tanks are massed along their border with Ukraine. Unless something massive intervenes, there could be a major global conflict. I wish us all a safe and peaceful New Year.

This topic was edited
RE:Strangely prophetic

Thanks for sharing this well just have to see what happens

This post was edited

Whats the name of the novel? was it ever published?

This post was edited

Anyone writing or creating inspirational life-affirming HIGH ART about HEALTH JOY PEACE LOVE BEAUTY NUDITY STRENGTH these days?

This post was edited

Keep your fingers crossed!

This post was edited

My novel is called 'Someday' and was published in 2018. It is an LGBT erotic novel. I did a lot of research on all the aspects of my story, and everything I wrote about is possible. It is available from eXtasybooks.com and Amazon
'SOMEDAY' by Luke N Glass, ISBN; 978-1-48742052-9

This post was edited

Here we are now, with Ukraine citizens being bombarded with missiles and artillery, under the pretext of a "military exercise". Ten million Ukrainians, mostly women and children, have fled to Poland, Rumania, and Latvia. Many have been brought to the UK, where there are many Ukrainian communities. The men, and many women too, have bravely stayed to defend their country. Putin's army has been so stalled and frustrated by the fierce defence of the Ukrainians, many of whom had never held a weapon before, that he has resorted to destroying non-military targets, like hospitals, schools, and residential apartment blocks. Unless he is stopped by his own countrymen, Putin could start a global holocaust.

This post was edited

'SOMEDAY' by Luke N Glass (my pen-name).

This post was edited