RE:A good reason for not wearing pants

Still being in the workforce, pants are required. Years ago I gave up on regular work jeans and switched to carpenter jeans. They are a much looser fit, and often go up one waist size for looser yet. Not only for comfort but also for a lot less crotch blowout when getting up off the ground. I also made the switch from belts to suspenders for more comfort.

Of course at home it is most often naked, out front requires barely there shorts, and the heave work clothes when welding ,cutting and grinding.

This post was edited
RE:A good reason for not wearing pants

Still being in the workforce, pants are required. Years ago I gave up on regular work jeans and switched to carpenter jeans. They are a much looser fit, and often go up one waist size for looser yet. Not only for comfort but also for a lot less crotch blowout when getting up off the ground. I also made the switch from belts to suspenders for more comfort.Of course at home it is most often naked, out front requires barely there shorts, and the heave work clothes when welding ,cutting and grinding.

Someone else on this board uses what he calls barely there shorts for front yard work that have the side and crotch seams cut open leaving two loose flaps that cover the essentials without any binding or restrictions. Do you do that or do you use the term to represent regular short shorts?

This post was edited