Any YouTube off road followers?

I've used YouTube vids for many repairs for my vehicles. I follow a few for repairs and modifications and some for off road trail recommendations. I like to follow Trail Recon, Wayalife and Extreme Terrain. There are others that I watch often but don't really subscribe or follow. Wayalife and Extreme Terrain are excellent for add ons, modifications, repairs and stock Jeep capabilities. Extreme Terrain is great for modification tutorials and part option videos. Trail Recon is great for trail recommendations, add ons and modifications. The best part of Trail Recon is that the guy is retired Navy, he's a local and his wife now joins him on the trail rides, overlanding and on his vids. It's a great addition because she's much like my wife and some recommendations she makes, I use/used to keep my wife interested in trail rides and providing comfort.

Do any of you have any YouTube off roaders you follow?

This topic was edited
RE:Any YouTube off road followers?

First I would like to say that I do not own a Jeep but have been with some that do. It was a lot of fun going off road and exploring. I also follow Trail Recon on You Tube and enjoy all the places he goes, along with BackRoadsWest1. Thinking if I could take my 2016 Colorado 4x4 off road to some of those places they go to. I have taken the Titus Canyon in Death Valley, but that is not all that hard of a trail, or at least I did not think so. I have been looking at going to Anza-Borrego Desert and see the great sites. My wife and I like to go to ghost towns and get naked and walk around and see what it left.

This post was edited