Naked Jeepers

Daring Nude Driving

Someone posted elsewhere on this site that the most daring way to drive nude was in a Jeep with the doors and roof off. Has anyone here done so? If you have, where?

What year and model Jeep do you own?

What year and model Jeep do you own? Have you had good luck with the vehicle or does it/has it given you problems you're willing to overlook because it's a Jeep! Is it a street Jeep or do you take it off road? I currently own a '01...

Hello

Arizona nudist. 2006 Jeep LJ.

Latest Post
by  
Fellow Jeeper here

Hi all. I have a 2017 JK 2 door. Drove pickup trucks for 20 years and decided to get out of that rut. I love my jeep. Only driven short distances nude but enjoyed the excitement. Just replaced the rear brakes, rotors and calipers. Now it stops on a...

Desert Overlanding

Now that the triple digit temperatures are gone for the year, I've resumed my local tent camping. I've spent the last two weekends in my rooftop tent in a few different locations in the desert around Las Vegas. If anybody is passing through...

naked jeepers in carolina

looking for naked jeepers in western north carolina here, below boone. give me a holler.

Hothead Headliner review

For any Jeep owner, you'll know what I'm talking about when I say, the interior of the Jeep gets extra hot in Summer. Jeeps don't have headliners and this company called; Hothead Headliners makes a great kit. They aren't cheap but...

Latest Post
by  
Where's everyone from and where do you...

We are from So. Cal. We both own Jeep Wranglers, a '18 four door and '06 2 door. My wife's '06 is stock and my '18 is being modified. We do a bit of off roading with a group of my son in law's friends from work. So far,...

Jeeps trail rides, overnight and overlanding...

Thought I'd start this topic to try and get some conversations going. In the near future, we'll be heading out on our annual Death Valley trip. We'll base out of Panamint Springs Resort and travel some trails on the norh and western...

Any YouTube off road followers?

I've used YouTube vids for many repairs for my vehicles. I follow a few for repairs and modifications and some for off road trail recommendations. I like to follow Trail Recon, Wayalife and Extreme Terrain. There are others that I watch often...