Desert Overlanding

Now that the triple digit temperatures are gone for the year, I've resumed my local tent camping. I've spent the last two weekends in my rooftop tent in a few different locations in the desert around Las Vegas. If anybody is passing through the area, I can give you some suggestions with great views where nobody will bother you if you're camping, hiking, kayaking, or riding naked. If my schedule allows, I could go wheeling or camping with you. Let me know if you're interested.

This topic was edited
RE:Desert Overlanding

Hey, do you know of any good places on or near the river south of Lake Havasu?

This post was edited

Let me know if you're up for exploring the area this winter!

This post was edited

Definitely

This post was edited

Now that the triple digit temperatures are gone for the year, I've resumed my local tent camping. I've spent the last two weekends in my rooftop tent in a few different locations in the desert around Las Vegas. If anybody is passing through the area, I can give you some suggestions with great views where nobody will bother you if you're camping, hiking, kayaking, or riding naked. If my schedule allows, I could go wheeling or camping with you. Let me know if you're interested.

Haven't visited the Vegas area since a few years before Covid. I'm certain we'll visit sometime soon. When we do, I'll be sure to hit you up for info on the area.

I've yet to do my first overlanding trip. My buddies, I off road with, are so busy that their schedules don't line up well with my retired schedule. We're still planning, and our first trip will be the Mohave Trail/Rd, just no date yet.

I continue to outfit my '18 Wrangler for overlanding and dying to use all the equipment I've bought. I don't think a roof top tent is in our future. I could be wrong, but it would be tough for my wife to get up into it. Ground tent or depending on location and cautions or concerns, we could easily sleep in the back of the Jeep.

Thanks for offering the info in your area.

This post was edited