a long walk on a beach

I like to drive to a seaside resort less than an hour from home. Out of this small town stretches a naturist beach of about 500 meters long.I go there with as little business as possible because on the spot my bag will have to contain all my clothes.I do not stay long on the naturist beach.Beyond it extends for more than 6 km a vast vast sandy beach bordered by dunes that is widely discovered at low tide. So I go naked.This space is public but is not naturist so we can make encounters but it is so vast that people pass more than 200 meters from you and sometimes look like simple silhouettes. Im moving forward for an hour or more. If the tide is high I take the opportunity to take a bath in the sea.Before starting my return I lie down at the edge of the dune (the interior is forbidden to protect the environment), a delicious moment without the bag where I read sometimes when I took a newspaper or a book but I also take a few naked steps without the bag, only a cap to protect my head from the sun. I have always loved these steps, which take about three hours, where you dont get dressed by crossing in the distance of the clothed people, in a sea air filled with iodine with a light breeze that caresses your spine, the sand under your feet, the tonic sea bath: the four elements together: water, air, earth and sun.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.