Interested in Bro Trip Buddy in May

Hey guys,

I am a guys guy that is friendly, masculine, true, easy-going, and secure (financially and mentally). I am in search of another sincere "got-your-back" type of guy to do some hiking and camping with (anything outdoors). I am passionate about life and living it to the fullest. Being in nature for me is truly uninhibited, true, and relaxing. ISO a true bonding brother to relate with and do a trip out west to Willamette NF in Central Oregon. It is peace and beauty on earth to me. Amazing Woods hikes hot springs you name it. I love it there and know it well. There is great camping along the roaring river and beautiful hot springs to soak in and great hiking areas. Great place to hike naked, hot springs naked and camp naked. If you would like to converse and maybe form a friendship and do a trip or something - I would be possibly interested too.
Please respond only if you are serious and interested in going. Also in your message tell me a little more about yourself man, etc... not just a two liner please. Thanks!

This topic was edited
No replies yet.