in Savannah

40 miles north of a camp Naturist Woods in Darien. Like to meet any nudist close to Savannah for fun at tybee or a short trip to Darian, Ga.
A rustic Camp, an above ground pool and deck. woods with trails and a few cabins. RV sites and tenting.
RSVP in any interest meeting face to face in or near Savannah.....Leo

This topic was edited
RE:in Savannah

Leo, is Native Woods still operating? When I lived in the Jacksonville area I would visit NW frequently. As a matter of fact I helped Bennie build the shower/restroom building and start of what became the clubhouse. I have tried to stop by several times over the last 10 years but either the weather wasn't cooperating or I just didn't have the time in my schedule for a visit. Last time I called Bennie (5+ years ago) he said their website had been hacked by a former member and that is why it wasn't active. Any update you can provide would be helpful.
You are right in that it is rustic and small (10 acres) but Bennie and Carol are the nicest host/hostess you will ever encounter. If they still have the guy that is a chef still living on-site and he is doing his Sunday dinners, they are wonderful.
Any update you can provide would be beneficial as I may have an opportunity to visit in early April.
Thanks

This post was edited