Understanding Wife

Wife: Did you have anything planned for tomorrow?
Me: Not really. I was going to catch up on things at home. I was going to take advantage of the unseasonably warm weather and stay nude most of the day. Why do you ask?
Wife: I was going to have a friend over but I will go to her place instead.

This topic was edited
RE:Understanding Wife

Understanding indeed.

This post was edited

As my, now ex-wife backed away from the nudist lifestyle she became less tolerant of me being nude around the house. So you are indeed lucky you have an understanding wife.

This post was edited

Have an understanding wife as well - very lucky. Although she is not a naturist (actually never nude outside of the bathroom/bedroom) she doesn't care that I'm naked most of the time. She is even okay with me going alone to skinny dip at the local nude beach. Been on a staycation this past week and other than to water the side garden, the only visible spot to others on our property, I've been naked. This morning, when grabbing my shorts to go water the said garden, she told me not to worry about it, that she would do it! So my naked time today was increased by 15 minutes!!

This post was edited

I am lucky enough to have a very understanding wife, she does not participate tho. She knew of my hatred for clothes and my issues with the heat, she also knows of my previous nudist practices and that I had to give it up while our kids grew up ( my 1st wife was dead set against the idea ). Now that they are gone I am free to live nude 24/7. We live on the side of a mountain and can't build anything tall enough to shield our neighbors seeing me, we share our driveway. I have talked to them and basically my property so I can do whatever I want. I have been seen by them on a daily basis and they and my wife are ok with it. She says she knew it was coming and is good with it.

This post was edited

Going through some clothes the other day to see if I want to get rid of some and my wife says "I guess when our grandson spends less time here in the summer and my friend who is here a lot comes less often you will only need one pair of gym shorts because you won't be wearing them much.
She knows me well.

This post was edited

Have an understanding wife as well - very lucky. Although she is not a naturist (actually never nude outside of the bathroom/bedroom) she doesn't care that I'm naked most of the time. She is even okay with me going alone to skinny dip at the local nude beach. Been on a staycation this past week and other than to water the side garden, the only visible spot to others on our property, I've been naked. This morning, when grabbing my shorts to go water the said garden, she told me not to worry about it, that she would do it! So my naked time today was increased by 15 minutes!!
Was that the first time you thought you had to get dressed since your staycation started?
Did you get to be nude for several days at any point during it? If so, how many?

This post was edited