Maximum emails in "Inbox"/"Sent'? How many days until auto-deleted? Thankyou!

Hello! Hello I was curious when I saw my "Inbox" and "Sent" email boxes. On our profiles:

Exactly what is the maxmimum number of emails that can be held at a time until the last one is deleted out?
How many days will those emails last until auto-deleted?

I am sorry if this was already asked!
Don't mean to cause any harm please free to delete this thread if has already been asked!!

~Thomas

This topic was edited
RE: Maximum emails in

I currently have 25 sent messages and 40 in my inbox. I don't delete them, so that will be the max. (It may vary depending on size)

You cannot delete individual sent messages, they will disappear when the recipient deletes them from their inbox, or they just will drop off the bottom of the page.

Don't empty your sent folder, as it will also delete your mails from their recipients inbox, possibly before they have seen it. Likewise, when they delete it, it will go from your sent box, and then you may wonder if you even sent it in the first place.

It is possible to recover a message that has dropped off the bottom of your inbox page, by deleting messages one by one. As you do so, those that have gone will reappear from below the page.

This post was edited
Maximum emails in

Thanks Phil, I didn't know that.

This post was edited
RE: Maximum emails in

I currently have 25 sent messages and 40 in my inbox. I don't delete them, so that will be the max. (It may vary depending on size) You cannot delete individual sent messages, they will disappear when the recipient deletes them from their inbox, or they just will drop off the bottom of the page. Don't empty your sent folder, as it will also delete your mails from their recipients inbox, possibly before they have seen it. Likewise, when they delete it, it will go from your sent box, and then you may wonder if you even sent it in the first place. It is possible to recover a message that has dropped off the bottom of your inbox page, by deleting messages one by one. As you do so, those that have gone will reappear from below the page.
Thanks for that info! What a bizarre way of handling messages.

This post was edited