This topic was edited
RE:WNBR 11 June

Where?

This post was edited

London

This post was edited

When we were in London 6 1/2 years ago. we were told that the city was very accommodating for bicyclists. Do you find it that way?
Have you ever done a WNBR before?

This post was edited

I might be if im free.

This post was edited
RE:WNBR 11 June - Brighton 12/6

I'm hoping to do the Brighton one and have made it an event on the nakedmates.co.uk site. But looking for someone who could offer me a bed the night before....

This post was edited

I'm doing London and Brighton this year - my first ever WNBRs.
Today I've been getting my bike ready, including working out how to attach these large posters. I've surprised myself with how sturdy it is - I never DIY!

I've been chatting on Facebook with the London buddy-up group, to find out what other people's plans are. There are 9 different start points in London this year. The most popular Hyde Park Corner start is mostly closed, as they are still clearing the Jubilee celebrations - they'll be a small area near Wellington Arch to start from, but there won't be any congregating beforehand.
The most popular start this year looks like it will be Tower Hill, followed by Victoria Park. Because I'm happy with a longer ride, I'm tempted to start from Victoria Park.

I'm not going to the after-party, I'm going to make my way down to Brighton on Saturday evening; ready for the Sunday ride. I don't want to do too much travelling on one day, as I have to be back for work early Monday morning! Hotels in Brighton are pricey, so I'm chatting with peeps on FB to see if they want to share a twin or triple room on Saturday night.

This post was edited

I did both events too was a great fun again as ever!

This post was edited