About mixed bathing hot springs for men and women

Unfortunately there are no nudist beaches, nudist areas or events in Japan where I live.

There are only a few hot springs left for mixed bathing. However, it is not possible to create a new mixed bathing hot spring under the current Japanese law.

In Japan before the Edo period, mixed bathing was the mainstream. However, as foreign cultures have entered the country since the modern opening of the country and mixed bathing has been criticized from overseas, the number of mixed bathing has decreased as it is now, and most of the remaining mixed bathing hot springs have become mandatory for swimwear and towels. ..

Why is a mixed bathing nudist beach allowed while foreigners deny mixed bathing?

I don't understand that point.

If the coronavirus is over and you come to a mixed bathing hot spring in Japan, nudist women or couple women should spend their time in full nudity without towels, just like when they are at nudist beaches. It helps to eliminate the shame of local Japanese women becoming nudists.

This topic was edited
RE:About mixed bathing hot springs for men and women

Laws and regulations tend to be unequally and discriminatorily applied. I imagine that springs are more confined and force people to be closer than beaches do. On the other hand, the hygiene of nudity is better for the environment of a hot springs than a lot of textiles. Does Japan have any hot springs in nature that aren't built up and remain out in the wilderness? I realize it's a small country with a large population.

This post was edited
RE:About mixed bathing hot springs for men and women

Laws and regulations tend to be unequally and discriminatorily applied. I imagine that springs are more confined and force people to be closer than beaches do. On the other hand, the hygiene of nudity is better for the environment of a hot springs than a lot of textiles. Does Japan have any hot springs in nature that aren't built up and remain out in the wilderness? I realize it's a small country with a large population.

This post was edited