Share your experiences

Please share your experiences as a naturist - Do you have other groups of naturist you connect with. Where have you traveled? What kinds of activities have you done as a naturist?

This topic was edited
RE:Share your experiences

The main group I connect with are other members of Gay Naturists International. The organization's main event is the annual 10 day Gathering (covid permitting) each August with upwards of 800 men. In addition the group also hosts near monthly events called Mingles on Zoom on a variety of activities and discussions. The group also has active discussion and sharing forums on Facebook and MeWe social apps as well as accounts on the major social media sites like Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, to name a few where information on the above events are shared.

Likewise I'm also active on the above social media sites and many more where I communicate with other naturists all over the world.

This post was edited

I have been a social nudist for about 5 years now. I have not had a lot of time to become apart of many groups. Most of my activities center around hot springs and my local club.

When I travel, I seek out local nudist opportunities. I am usually alone so some places will not allow a single male visitor. I just visited a lovey place in Portland Orgon that is a CO Bath house. It was a wonderful experience and I am going back for more in a few days. I am also going to try and go to a nude beach here if I get the time.

This post was edited

The wife and I have been practicing nudist since 1999 got married in 2000 and have been trying to live a clothing free life till we moved back to ILL and haveing to share a residence with non nudist. I am trying for the last year to find a new place to live clothing free again.

This post was edited

Have to find a place out in the country side MartandMar!
I miss being out on the farm would be nude outside in the garden , mowing , chores in the horse barn.

This post was edited

I have been a member of a local nudist resort. I love the place it is my happy spot. I have also visited Cypress Cove and stayed their for 3 days. It is a wonderful resort too. When Im home the clothes come off as soon as I get home and put on when it is time to go out.

This post was edited

I have been a member of a local nudist resort. I love the place it is my happy spot.

That is how I feel about my resort spot. Very much my happy place.

This post was edited

I forgot to mention that I love hiking and playing paddle ball nude. I have only worked out once and it was great but didnt really get the full experience. I want to do more sport activates nude as well as just playing card/board games. All things offered at my club. It is a happy place for me and hope to spend more time there even spending a few days in the lodge or camping.

This post was edited

. I want to do more sport activates nude as well as just playing card/board games.

Thanks for sharing your experience playing sports and doing activities clothes free is so liberating and freeing.

This post was edited