New members

I always check to see if we have any new members, and then I send a little welcome message. We have had four new members in the past few days, which is the most we've had for a while. (For the first time ever, I had to delete one new member, as she had no photos, described herself as slutty, and a former erotic masseur!)
When I took over this group three years ago, it was because the original moderator had not logged in for four years. I posted some topics for discussion, and was pleased to see that they aroused interest among the members. I was hoping some of you would post some interesting topics of your own, but it hasn't happened as much as I would have liked. I have a lot of demands on my time at home, as well as other time-consuming interests and hobbies. So I haven't been able to come up with new topics that would fit in the the 'Spiritual Nudist' theme.
Please feel free to post your own topics for discussion.
Thanks, Dave

This topic was edited
RE:New members

My name is Paul, I've been enjoying the nudist lifestyle for more than 40 years. I came across it, totally by accident & no regrets whatsoever. A landscape designer by profession, with a keen eye on nature & the enviroment. I am an @ home nudist, due to the nude beach near me being shut down by the ' Religious Right '.

This post was edited

I just joined. Mature guy in SW Florida 6 months and Arizona 6 months.

Love to chat etc with others that have spiritual feelings
Rob

This post was edited

I just joined. Mature guy in SW Florida 6 months and Arizona 6 months.

Love to chat etc with others that have spiritual feelings
Rob

This post was edited