RE:Does the potential of getting caught turn you on?

By libnatnu...

Sounds like you have mastered the art!

This post was edited

Big D,

Do You close Your Hotel Curtains/Shades OR leave them wide open 24hours a day as I do? I never use an alarm & prefer not to have My privacy disturbed by a.m. courtesy calls & rely on My natural reliable circadian rhythm to wake Me with the morning Sun naturally.

If We dont regularly Exercise Our INALIENABLE #ClothesFREE Liberty & Codified #1stAmendment Right to DiVest from inane nanny bodymask tyrannies & defy codes & rulers aimed & armed to deamonize & criminalize #TheHumanBody, ignoramuses might dupe Us into feeling We dont deserve them or never had them in The Beginning.

We are supposed to be seen, appreciated, admired, evaluated for ProCreation, sans bodymasks; so, the THRILLS & overwhelming JOY We get being seen observed in All Our Glory is perfectly scientifically logical as naturally triggered instinctual Happy Hormones get fired energizing every part of Our Body & Mind like a super dose of adrenaline.

https://freemannoone.substack.com/p/living-his-beliefs

This post was edited

Bravo. Enocore.

This post was edited

I totally agree. We shouldnt be ashamed of our naked bodies ever. I actually dont mind being seen naked.

This post was edited