RE:iPhone 13 Pro Users: I need your help, please.

Thank you for that update. I, too, try to be correct with grammar and varied contractions; the grammar will usually work but the contractions, ellipses, and attempts at colloquial speech its usually not too effective. But, Im not going to stop. I figure well get there *in a spell*.

Hello, John. Thanks for commenting. Though, the circle you draw around grammar is a bit too small. ;-) Everything you mentioned falls under grammar; its the whole system and structure of language, including written and spoken.

Since I realize you likely commented to cast your spell, Ill just continue to ask if its best to write when youre right or to sit a spell ;-) Best wishes!

This post was edited

We have been working on a very large site overhaul for 2 years. It had to be shelved when the Flash issue came up but it is back on track and should be in beta mode shortly.Thank you for your patience while teamtrue1 works his butt of to get it launched. We agree that the site needs a fresh update and have been on it!

teamtrue2, thank you for your reply. I appreciate it! Could you quantify (shortly), please? Im not looking for an exact timeline, just a reasonable guesstimate. Is there a topic or topics where we might follow teamtrue1s progress? Thanks!

Also, I reached out to customer service and to you, directly, a number of times, attempting to recover my original account, OhioKen, or delete it, because I had lost access to the e-mail address connected to it. I didnt have a secondary, recovery e-mail address established with that e-mail account so its lost to the ages, maybe, because I can neither find nor remember the e-mail address. However, since Ive settled into my new account for the past few years, I would be satisfied if you simply deactivate and/or delete my original account, OhioKen.

Youll notice, I certified both accounts with my Ohio drivers license, so this should be a simple process.

Thanks, again! Ken

This post was edited

Hi. Ive been using an IPhone 11ProMax since the first day I joined this site a year and half ago and it do the same thing. I think it is not our phone that is defective but the site itself as like everybody is saying, the server is old and dying for this site. Maybe that is the reason. So no need to worry about your phone.

This post was edited

Thanks, New2beingnaked, for your comment. I appreciate it. Ken

This post was edited

it's not your phone. none of us can use some characters on this site - it goes back to the coding language the site uses.
it looks like this site uses US-ASCII (which uses a traditional charset). ... ie it doesn't support Unicode or UTF-8 characters. If you try and enter one of those, it is either removed or, converted to a recognizable character.
tt2 mentioned a major update coming soon, so i presume that update will be written in UTF-8, and you'll be fine.

This post was edited

Thanks, casie_, I appreciate your response! :-) And, thanks for your insight, too. Ken

This post was edited

As a fellow techie, 35 years of repairing and building technology, if needed, I'd be glad to assist wherever needed on system updating.

Sidenote, iPhones used to get update alerts for the iOS but that has changed and the alerts are no longer being sent. Stay updated on your software iPhone users or you will find yourselves purchasing new phones. If you miss up to 3 updates, your phone can go into what is called boot looping(apple comes on and goes off over and over). When this happens you will find you have to reset your phone. If you have more than 3, your gonna send it into continuous boot loop and there is where you find that you have to buy a new phone. I know this as I have a business that helps users out daily.

This post was edited

Thank you, Easttxnudist. I appreciate the info! (I just got a request to update my brand new iPhone, that Ive had for a weekLOL!) Take care, brother. :-)

This post was edited

That happens on both my iPhone 11 and my iPhone 12. It doesn't happen on other sites. It's the site, not your phone.

This post was edited