Out of body

Has anyone had 'out of body 'experiences especially whilst being nude

This topic was edited
RE:Out of body

I was once on a stag night out, my body made it home, my mind was still in the pub.

This post was edited

When Im pushing a maximum effort trail run I sometimes see myself from slightly above and behind.And now and then I am looking forward from a point some distance In front of myself.When I encounter mountain bikers or other hikers I get a little scared and often see myself from their point of view.I get really really embarrassed being naked when that happens but I push on.When I carry shorts in my hand nothing happens. Its only when Im nude with nothing to cover with.

Another dream comment. I have a lot more dreams about being nude in an inappropriate public place since I started sleeping nude.

This post was edited

I dream constantly about being naked at work, but probably not all dreams, cos I will work naked wherever possible, I'm an electrician and if working in an empty property I will strip off and work naked, chasing walls, going in dusty lofts, so much easier to have a shower and clean me than to wash work clothes!!

This post was edited

I dream constantly about being naked at work, but probably not all dreams, cos I will work naked wherever possible, I'm an electrician and if working in an empty property I will strip off and work naked, chasing walls, going in dusty lofts, so much easier to have a shower and clean me than to wash work clothes!!

How do you get home?

This post was edited

I'm sure doing mushrooms after getting naked would do the trick.

This post was edited

Oh as a kid in the pool. I was floating naked in about 4 ft of water..

Just my face above the water. I was so relaxed that I left my body and started to take off into the sky. As soon as I thought about what was happening to me, I shot back to my body. Dam it ! I have been trying to do it again ever since.

Mushrooms have not done it yet.

This post was edited

Many time I dreamt being nude is complete public settings in my conservative country. I think thats because i'm forced to hide my feeling of want to be living free as a nudist.

This post was edited

A close friend of mine was found unresponsive in a pool and was resuscitated. He was taken to a hospital for observation, oxygen monitoring & treatment. I asked him about it & he reported he was floating above his body watching the lifeguard & then medical personnel work on him before he *re-entered* his body. He is still with us 15 years later. It happens.

Why is this in *Sex & Sexuality* ?

This post was edited

That is your prerogative; the question was asked & I responded.

This post was edited

A close friend of mine was found unresponsive in a pool and was resuscitated. He was taken to a hospital for observation, oxygen monitoring & treatment. I asked him about it & he reported he was floating above his body watching the lifeguard & then medical personnel work on him before he *re-entered* his body. He is still with us 15 years later. It happens.Why is this in *Sex & Sexuality* ?I doubt all these stories

What do you think has brought you to this high a level of skepticism? Too spiritual a subject,or is there something you find disturbing about it?

I remember a couple of out-of-body moments in my twenties, and matter of fact, both were sexually-driven. While on vacation and back in my wilder youth, a girlfriend hung me up with handcuffs in a closet at our motel, and left me there with the door closed and naked for over half an hour. Before she came back and released me, I could swear I was floating out in the living room near her, watching her, wondering how long she was going to leave me hanging - both in the figurative and sexually-literal sense. I had an interest in the strange experience enough to buy a book about it and even did some dream analysis study around the same time. I wish now that I could focus my mind the way I could back in those days.

This post was edited