RE:Out of body

I enjoyed reading all these comments. Generally speaking I believe when the candle goes out there is nothing more. Having said that, many years ago my best friend and house mate was going through a rough time and decided to end his life. We had a big argument previously in the evening. The argument did not precipitate the action. Anyway, we both had gone to bed and I was very angry. After a short sleep I woke up and went to my buddy to apologize and say I didnt want to go to sleep angry. My friend didnt respond and I went back to sleep. Soon I awoke again and tried to talk with my friend but again no reply. I went back to sleep. For a third time I awoke and came off the bed sideways. I turned on the light by his bed and he was as deep purple blue. I called for emergency help and ambulance while administering CPR. Firemen showed up in minutes. He was clinically dead but somehow they managed to revive him. Later in the hospital I discovered he had overdosed. I dont recall if he told me or if I asked but he told me he had been out of his body floating in the room and was completely aware of everything. He said in this state he was in was serene and peaceful and that he had not wanted to return into his body. I am not sure why he did but thankfully he did. I was there. I know it was true.

This post was edited