Naked in Kansas is legal

Hello! So this is a question. I've learned that it's legal to be naked in Kansas and just wanted to know if anyone has been naked in public with out getting in trouble? Asking because I'm interested in trying it the next time I'm in Kansas..

This topic was edited
RE:Naked in Kansas is legal

I would suggest double checking your info. That "used to be" ok in Kansas, but those rules have since been revised.........and I go for early morning naked walks frequently, especially now that it's starting to warm up now. I just am careful where I go

This post was edited

Geeze maybe I need to move to Kansas LoL. Sounds nice.

This post was edited

Nudity is also not illegal in Vermont and Oregon, but some localities in each state do not allow it.

This post was edited

Nudity is also not illegal in Vermont and Oregon, but some localities in each state do not allow it.

I live in the Seattle area, and I've heard this also about Oregon. Can you explain/define/share the relevant info, because in doing my own research I have not been able to find this myself. I would LOVE to go there with this info in my back pocket. Will be in the Portland area next month.

This post was edited

Nudity is also not illegal in Vermont and Oregon, but some localities in each state do not allow it.I live in the Seattle area, and I've heard this also about Oregon. Can you explain/define/share the relevant info, because in doing my own research I have not been able to find this myself. I would LOVE to go there with this info in my back pocket. Will be in the Portland area next month.

Don't know any more about Oregon than what I already said.

This post was edited

I live in the Seattle area, and I've heard this also about Oregon. Can you explain/define/share the relevant info, because in doing my own research I have not been able to find this myself...You may want to check this.
It's a good starting point.

This post was edited

good stuff connor, thanx. The articles are a few years old though, any concerns for outdated info?? Also, what about being naked in public? Is that frowned upon, is it ok in particular places? I might consider a late night naked walk, or maybe a daytime one if able too! What resources are there for this?

This post was edited

i think that's the key - if a local municipality makes nudity illegal, its illegal. always good to check both state and local.

This post was edited