Problems with the chatroom

I seem to be having some problems being "heard" in the chatroom. For some reason not everybody can see what I'm typing. lol..At first I thought I was being ignored, until someone who I was talking to asked why I was so quiet. I've tried logging out of the site and rebooting my system and I'm still not being "heard". Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

This topic was edited
RE: Problems with the chatroom

Well people can here me in there now, must've been the system burping or something. Well, at least I they can hear me now. lol

This post was edited

Well, it's happened again and in the middle of a looong winded joke too. It's the weirdest thing I've ever had to deal with. One minute I'm chatting away, people are reading and commenting and the next people are saying, "Why have you gone so quiet?" Has this happend to anybody else or is this just me?

This post was edited

I haven't had that exact problem but the other night my pop-up blocker started going crazy and froze the entire thing up.

This post was edited
Ok, this is turning into a REAL problem now

At first I thought it might be a problem with my computer at work, as that's when this problem seems to be occuring. Yet, now I've had it at home on my lap top. It seems that only some people can see my messages some of the time in the chatroom and others cannot. It's starting to be a problem, as people are thinking I'm ignoring them or I'm mad at them, when I'm not. So, if someone from the site could look into this for me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

This post was edited
RE: Ok, this is turning into a REAL problem now

Earlier today, I was in chat... and had been awhile, chatting away. People HAD been responding to my comments in chat, but after awhile some of the comments didn't get acted on or acknowledged. Shortly thereafter, I was checking something on the site, on another tab, and noticed that the website showed me as being logged out. I promptly logged back in and said something like:

"That's wierd, I seem to have been logged out, but yet I'm still in chat! How's that possible?"

After that, people seemed to be responding to me again. So, maybe the chat-comments-not-being-seen issue has something to do with you quietly being logged out of the forum...

This post was edited
RE: Connot get chat to connect

I have tried and tried for a few days but no luck......sat for 20 minutes last night trying to connect and just kept saying connecting.....I am wondering if my IE is compatible...I am using Windows7 on 64bit system.I know a lot of places have not upgraded to the 64 bit IE.
I have never been able to even see chat. If I go to the Chat section all I get is a blank page. Doesn't matter if I use IE or Firefox, still a blank page. I don't have this problem with any other website that features a chat facility. Does anyone know what the problem is?
I'm using Windows XP Pro with IE8 and Firefox for when IE plays up (which is far too often). All updates have been made etc.

This post was edited
RE: Connot get chat to connect

I have Win 7 and have not had problems, and laptop with XP and IE8 have not had a problem. The problem may be with Adobe Flash player which is used for chat.

Another possibility is when you click chat tab, wait until it finished loading before clicking I agree. I have had chat fail to load when I clicked I agree to soon

This post was edited
Chatroom Problem

When I try to get into the chat room today, Friday, Feb 18th 3pm. I also get a blank screen. This leads me to beleave the problem has something to do with the number of perple in the chat room. I would think this is a very busy time and maybe it is full.
Just my two cents worth I am no computer whizz

This post was edited