Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Couchsurfing nudist group

Hello ! Lately I have encountered problems on the functionality of couchsurfing, for this reason I decided to create a group for nudists who use couchsurfing or B&B.
I would like to have a group full of information and advice related to tourism

Couchsurfing Nudists
Link:
https://t.me/+EojoVJSKfAphNDFk

This topic was edited
RE:Couchsurfing nudist group

I thought this group was just for that. I do not see the point of having 2 different groups with the same goal.

This post was edited
RE:Couchsurfing nudist group

I thought so to until i clicked the link and it's for a Telegram messaging group.

This post was edited