Hiking nude in Brisbane

Over the last two days I have thoroughly enjoyed the winter sunshine we have had here in Brisbane, and gone hiking.

Todays adventure was over the same track as yesterday (which was my 'scoping survey' walk, but ended up nude anyway). I also did this hike to mark the winter equinox and what I understand is World Hike Nude Day (albeit that doesn't seem to have a lot of coverage even here in TN).

I am somewhat interested in having others join me - but not more with the same profile as me, as I want interesting conversation! Prefer a well balance mixed gender group of four or more all up.

This topic was edited
RE:Hiking nude in Brisbane

Over the last two days I have thoroughly enjoyed the winter sunshine we have had here in Brisbane, and gone hiking.Todays adventure was over the same track as yesterday (which was my 'scoping survey' walk, but ended up nude anyway). I also did this hike to mark the winter equinox and what I understand is World Hike Nude Day (albeit that doesn't seem to have a lot of coverage even here in TN).I am somewhat interested in having others join me - but not more with the same profile as me, as I want interesting conversation! Prefer a well balance mixed gender group of four or more all up.

You are in a location where it is warm enough to hike nude in winter. Many in the southern hemisphere are not. Perhaps you need a Naked Hiking Day on your summer solstice.

This post was edited
RE:Hiking nude in Brisbane

Oddly on this winter solstice day we have two nude swims taking place in two of Australia's coldest cities - Hobart and Canberra!

A Nude Hike Day would make sense to many on a summer solstice - but would probably be way too hot here in Brisbane.

This post was edited