3 out of 4 ain't bad

June 2021 I hosted an Airbnb guest who had run the nude 5k at Turtle Lake Nudist resort before he got here. He arrive just as it got dark and I greeted him sitting bare ass on my front porch. He came up on the porch sans clothing, only his car keys in hand. We got to know each other soaking over the next 3 hours. Then he went out and got his toiletry bag. That was the only thing he brought into the house. Not a stitch of clothing. HIs work travel schedule brought him back once more last summer and he again came to the door with only his toiletry bag. He returned once over the winter and alas broke his streak because of the outside temp and did have clothes on until he got inside. He returned again over this past weekend. Once again having run the nude 5 k. It was still daylight and I was nude on my porch when he arrived. I had watched a dozen cars go by with me hidden below the waist by the vines. He walked up sans clothing and his total luggage was his toiletry bag. I have not charged him for his stay since the first night. And 3 out of 4 of his stays have been totally clothing free.

This topic was edited
RE:3 out of 4 ain't bad

Sounds like he is enjoying his stay; that speaks highly of your accommodations and hospitality. Keep up the good work.

This post was edited

June 2021 I hosted an Airbnb guest who had run the nude 5k at Turtle Lake Nudist resort before he got here. He arrive just as it got dark and I greeted him sitting bare ass on my front porch. He came up on the porch sans clothing, only his car keys in hand. We got to know each other soaking over the next 3 hours. Then he went out and got his toiletry bag. That was the only thing he brought into the house. Not a stitch of clothing. HIs work travel schedule brought him back once more last summer and he again came to the door with only his toiletry bag. He returned once over the winter and alas broke his streak because of the outside temp and did have clothes on until he got inside. He returned again over this past weekend. Once again having run the nude 5 k. It was still daylight and I was nude on my porch when he arrived. I had watched a dozen cars go by with me hidden below the waist by the vines. He walked up sans clothing and his total luggage was his toiletry bag. I have not charged him for his stay since the first night. And 3 out of 4 of his stays have been totally clothing free.
Is he still your only guest who has done so?
I was corresponding with someone who was doing the WNBR in Chicago and looking for a nude friendly place to stay and I thought of you, but you are on the wrong side of Indiana. He probably would have arrived clothing free if your location would have worked.

This post was edited

Interesting did you list on Airbnb as a clothing optional? How come there was no charge after the first night is that some Airbnb promo?

This post was edited

Interesting did you list on Airbnb as a clothing optional? How come there was no charge after the first night is that some Airbnb promo?

I list my place as naturist friendly

as for the no charge, I do not charge friends to stay here and we clicked as friends during the first stay. Of the dozens who have stayed here
making a new friend has happened a few times . I approach life with a " do not know a stranger " attitude.

This post was edited

When he came in the winter, did he bring in any clothing other than what he was wearing?

This post was edited