RE:A question/concern from a proud nudist . . .

A naturist takes off their clothes for no one elses pleasure but their own.

Many people join a naturist website to see naked picture, or join the chat room to see naked cams.
When people start demanding to see more, it puts the genuine naturist off posting or switching on their cam.

This post was edited

Nudism is a lifestyle that I assume we all embrace and nothing for which to be ashamed. And it is a social activity, not a solitary one. As important, no matter our age or body, we embrace a philosophy that we are all beautiful creatures to be appreciated and valued.

US Nudism used to be a social activity not exclusively but mostly, with people interacting in many non sexual ways but just without wearing clothes as you suggest. Over the years as things go in the US we redefine stuff to suit ourselves and nudism get redefined as just taking off your clothes and the social aspect got left by the wayside. So people who visit this site dont always have any other perspective that nudism equal seeing naked bodies often for sexual gratification so they dont care about interaction beyond that hence the lack of profile photos private accounts etc. Also a few people have legit privacy reasons.

This post was edited
A question/concern from a proud nudist . . . 18072022 1715hrs

We're human beings, don't expect anything else. We haven't said anything about nude animals, domestic or wild? Why not? Oh yes, start that conversation now--I won't be joining in. If anyone claims to have figured out the human condition, he-or she-or it, won't be from this planet.

This post was edited

I totally agree and I don't understand why the site accepts profiles without photos

This post was edited

Well sometimes I log on at work and can't be on cam. Many are afraid to be on cam because the moderators can be heavy handed and ban people at the drop of a hat instead of explaining what they are doing wrong.

This post was edited

We all come from different situations in life. Not all of us can be naked with others - due to any number of circumstances, myself included. Yet I'm always naked in my mind, & under the blanket at night. Be happy there are those, who have posted a photo of themselves here

This post was edited