Thanks

Just wanted to thank all the couples that have joined the group. I hope that we can come up with some topics to chat about. Or maybe share some of your favorite experiences. Our favorite places to experience nude recreation is in Florida.

This topic was edited
RE:Thanks

Just wanted to thank all the couples that have joined the group. I hope that we can come up with some topics to chat about. Or maybe share some of your favorite experiences. Our favorite places to experience nude recreation is in Florida.
Hi and thanks for creating this group. We have only been nudist for a few years now but have loved our time with others at camps. Have a good time chatting with all the people here but just not connecting with the couple that we were hoping to get to know. Love the single guys and have some sympathy for their efforts to connect with others but it can be overwhelming at times. Try to be polite but can't even go on chat without a ton of PM from single guys. So with my rant done now, lol. Looking forward to chatting with the couples in the group and see where you all go and do for social nudist fun. Peace Dan and Chris

This post was edited

Yes they can be overwhelming at times. Hope you can connect with all the couples that join the group.

This post was edited

Apollo Beach parking lot 5 is a great nude beach for couples to visit. Lots of friendly naked people there on any given day. We love to walk the beach naked and pick up unique sea shells.

This post was edited
Couples

Not sure what kind of couple you are looking for.. just a short note about us. We are from the Midwest, the NW corner of Indiana. We are older (she is 59 and I am 72. We joined The Chicago Fun Club a few years ago to join other nudists. Hope you find what you seek. We would enjoy chatting

This post was edited
RE:Couples

We are looking for genuine couples in this group. You will find a wonderful couple from Indiana in this group. Maybe you guys can actually meet up with one another. Please Singh up for the group. Just need a couple of verification pics but since we are already friends that might not be necessary. Thanks

This post was edited

Been there a few times. Maybe you would like to join our group.

This post was edited