RE:retired now.

If i had torn my pants in some way and it could be seen I had no underwear on, I would at least be disciplined if not fired.
Sometime a man gotta do what a man gotta do. I would have made a career of the military but they made me wear a hat (I've always hated hats). So I quit as soon as my obligation was up. Then ended up in a job wearing a necktie for 30 years. And I hate neckties worse than hats. Retired now though and haven't worn a necktie or a hat since. Or much of anything else for that matter :-)

This post was edited

I can relate, I stopped working about a year ago and have been 100% commando ever since. Its been great, sometimes a challenge but always good. I havent thrown the underwear out but Im really loving the fact that when I cant be naked Im still not wearing underwear

This post was edited

I can relate, I stopped working about a year ago and have been 100% commando ever since. Its been great, sometimes a challenge but always good. I havent thrown the underwear out but Im really loving the fact that when I cant be naked Im still not wearing underwear

Throw it out! You'll find it very liberating when you do. Better yet, rip it up and throw away the pieces.

This post was edited

I have 6 months to go before retirement at it will at that time 99% of them get tossed. Currently on wear them to work

This post was edited

I have 6 months to go before retirement at it will at that time 99% of them get tossed. Currently on wear them to work

Why not get rid of all of them?
You can always wear a solid swim brief instead if you think you need underwear.
If you know you are going to get rid of your underwear, why not count the number you have?
That many days before retirement. throw your underwear in the trash instead of the laundry when you get home!

This post was edited