Anyone Been To Hidden Beach lately?

Just curious if anyone has been to Hidden Beach lately. Last I heard, probably about 2 years ago at this point, it had gone downhill somewhat. Would like to hear from someone who has been there recently. Anyone?

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone Been To Hidden Beach lately?

We visited last October and the resort is a bit unsettled. The prices are high for a worn venue without any beach. The food is wildly variable due to staff issues. The only constant is the service, which is very good thanks to veteran staff. We enjoyed our trip but were very ready to go home after two weeks. It gets boring and I dislike needing to dress when leaving the small venue. I frequently wore a little something (pretty indecent) to swim on the main beach and run down to the distant hotel. There was no commotion over my state of undress, but I also wasn't nude.
The selection of restaurants is nice, but again, quality is wildly variable. The Asian restaurants are pretty bad if you are used to real Asian food. Soy sauce is abundant and anything stir-fried is gloppy. The Colonatium is the best venue on the property.
Be advised that HBR is not a swinger place and overt sexual behavior will get you thrown out.
If the price is right, I'd advise trying a week. The other guests are usually pretty nice and fun.

This post was edited