This post was edited
RE:Caught by my older lady neighbour xxx

True to your name!

This post was edited

Waiting for your interesting story.

This post was edited

Caught several times by my gorgeous older neighbour. Its almost normal now that shell wander in my house and chat while I am naked. We have been nude together around her pool too.
Love to hear more of this story!

This post was edited

Id love to hear your story too :)

This post was edited

Please do tell us the story.

This post was edited

My older lady neighbor caught me getting my paper one morning I got a smile and wave the next day I came home she was out so went over to talk about 5 minutes into our chat I said hope I did not ofend you the other morning she said not at all she was a bit surprised I did not cover myself

This post was edited

My older lady neighbor caught me getting my paper one morning I got a smile and wave the next day I came home she was out so went over to talk about 5 minutes into our chat I said hope I did not ofend you the other morning she said not at all she was a bit surprised I did not cover myself

You got lucky there, John! This may end up being the beginning of a beautiful friendship ~ think she's got any interest in taking off her clothes for you to return the naked favor? You never really know how someone will react to bareness and I'm very happy for you that it worked out well. Now you've got nude paper retrieval for good? Or are there other eyeball-y neighbors you still need to be wary of?

One minor complaint on your post though . . . . where went your punctuation? You can spell neighbour with a U for all I care, but toss in a period every once in a while ; - )

This post was edited

I first met the new neighbour at the end of the summer. It was still hot. She had invited me up to her house for a beer. She met me at the gate in a bikini with a see through dress over. She was older, 8 years I know now, slim and very attractive.
She was and is single and needed, it turned out some new friendships. We became that and very close. Later she invited me again for a beer and a swim in her pool. We had got close and had flirted a little. I had asked jokingly when the pool was available for nudist swimming. After a moment she replied ..now.
I went later after finishing some chores, she was wearing only a towel, after a couple drinks she invited me to swim while she showered. I said Id love to but no shorts. Her reply was I thought you were going to swim nude. I laughed but she was serious. I wasnt to let this moment slip. I told her to be careful with what she wished for and she told me to help myself to a beer and the pool, shed bring a towel down. I followed her in the house and she disappeared up stairs. I nervously stripped and wandered through to the kitchen, sporting a semi i will admit. I grabbed a beer and made my way to the pool. As I did there was the neighbour at the foot of the stairs, she giggled at the view and I apologised. She just smiled said there was nothing to apologise for then headed back upstairs. She returned after what seemed a long shower with a towel. I was by then sitting naked in the sun drying. We have shared great times together since as confirmed friends with lots of naked moments.

This post was edited

I have a similar situation with my neighbour, she is a cute older Asian lady, and saw me nude soon after they bought the house and moved in. I didnt bother to cover myself either, and she liked that. I only see them occasionally but I have caught her watching me nude sunbathing from the upstairs room a few times too... her partner has seen me a few times too and joked about it, but doesn't really mind. Might invite her to join me in the sun...

This post was edited