How many can wash their RV in the nude?

Once we moved into our new home one of the first priorities was to figure out how to get privacy to work on the RV and vehicles nude. Simple mesh screening works well and we can keep it rolled up and ready to drop when we need it. It makes it a lot more enjoyable to clean the RV while being naked.
Then there are the times when at a RV resort we can wash openly on the street. Gotta love it!

Sorry, a few of the photos seem to be out of proportion when they uploaded.

This topic was edited
RE:How many can wash their RV in the nude?

Thats great. No worries about getting clothes wet either. I am guessing that neighborhood is as in a nudist community?

This post was edited

We could if we had an RV but then again we can do everything in the nude here.

This post was edited

Can't do the RV but all the other cars. Also get out of the pool naked walk across the deck and cook on the grill. Lay out in the sun do whatever we want.

This post was edited

Nice rig! Lucky you can wash it nude.

This post was edited

We also can wash our trailer in the nude. Last year before winterizing it got surprised by the Amazon delivery guy. The pressure washer was loud and the trailer was blocking my view. He pulled up left the package just like normal. It's great washing it in the nude, no wet clothes and always do it on a warm day. Sometimes I even convince my wife to help out.

This post was edited