Long play

It a rare occasion to be able to play with somebody for a long time seems that once somebody gets off or does the dirty deed or touches somebody enough that person says it's time to clean up and get on the road . To touch or suck on them massage them get them to melt in your hands and then continue to lay there and then talk and then start touching again and to make them come and continue to lay there and start touching them again and for hours you just enjoy each other switch gears do different things but it's just playful intimacy that lasts for hours the total thrill of lasting that long enjoying someone that long is that not like a holiday that kind of touching and playfulness and intimacy that lasts that long it makes me Walk in the Clouds for at least a month

This topic was edited
RE:Long play

Wait till its beach time!!!

This post was edited

Yes! Making an intimate connection and spending a long time bonding with another is special. It is something to be savored and enjoyed when it happens and when you fondly recall the time together days after the event.

This post was edited

Yes well worth it

This post was edited

Can't wait pray I'm well

This post was edited

You have been a holiday ever since I have known you

This post was edited

Thank you. You as well.

This post was edited

Joejoe, You've fully understood, experienced and described the supreme and simple satisfaction of sensuality as against sexuality where intimacy is not just for momentary appeasement but for a completely fulfilling caring and sharing phenomenon which makes for deeper , never wanting to end bonding. There is no wham-bam-thank -you-ma'am / man here!

This post was edited

Wham bam thank you ma'am dries up in the end you still feel lonely you still are searching for a connection which we all are we're searching for a good connection or not meant to be alone down here and if you ever do have a chance to be intimate it's for a deeper intimacy sometimes you don't even know their name their background nothing the deeper the intimacy the better the communication knowing that you've touched and pleased someone there's a satisfaction in doing it and then remembering it and then looking forward to doing it again thank you for your response

This post was edited

Long and slow is so sensual to share with someone. One of my favorite memories is sitting with a friend stoking and playing with each other while on video cam with another nudist.
T

This post was edited

Oh my videoing is a different level all together

This post was edited