July 30th

Well for some reason, all posts seem to have disappeared so I'm reminding everyone who lives in or can get to the DC metro area, we will meet at Spa World next Saturday, July 30th for a day of fellowship and the ultimate in relaxation. Open from 8 am - 10 pm so stop in whenever you can make it.

This topic was edited
RE:July 30th

I wish I was closer to it. I love that place, but it's been a few years since I've been. I need to start going to the one closer to me.

This post was edited

Groups is more then slightly broken right now. i will be there. You can still access if in your feed.

This post was edited

I should be there in the morning early. Last time I was there it was hot. The main pool was warmer then the hot tub (over 100) and i think the building AC was out. I hope they fixed everything. Sauna was down too.

We shall see. there was ac in the restaurant though. It may be that on a Tuesday there was hardly anyone there.

Mike

This post was edited

Went the other day, pool temp was 103, steam room was blistering hot. Pretty much unbearable for very long. They say it has to fo with the outside temps but they could do better. I'd recommend King Spa or Spa Riverside/Parkside Spa for now.

This post was edited

Only 3 TN guys showed up this month but I think we had a good time, and it was a relatively small crowd all day. Not bad at all, and was never crowded. They've installed temporary A/C units which I think helps a bit, and the pool temp was more normal 97/98 or so. Hopefully more guys can make it for the August meetup.

This post was edited