RE:What's the worst thing that happened to you nude driving?

Trucker had his buddies box me in, the law of gross tonnage is a real thing when the truckers use it. Then one threw a soaked roll of paper towels at my windshield. The truckers boxing me in was scarry enough but the soaked roll of paper towels was very "exciting".

This post was edited

As a retired truck driver with 45 years of experience, it has been my observation that there are a great many very small, narrow minded and shallow people that drive truck commercially. The more small, narrow and shallow minded they are, the more outspoken and reactionary they become. There are also many truck drivers that open their minds eye and are accepting to those things that they might otherwise not be accustomed to nor fully understand. This acceptance might very well be related to education, experience or possibly maturity, the others, a lack of the same. Who knows? Live and let live.

This post was edited

As a retired truck driver with 45 years of experience,

Many OTR operators live in their trucks. Have you known any to be nudists, drive nude, or live their off hours nude?

This post was edited

I was driving home after having spent a great day at the resort. It was very late and well after dark so I decided to extend my clothes free experience to my drive. I was about a mile and a half from home when I ran out of gas. Fortunately I had time to get my clothes on before a good samaritan stopped to see if they could help. They drove me to the nearest gas station so I could get a can of gas and then back to my car. All's well that ends well.

This post was edited

That was long but really worth the read - thank you for posting these experiences.

I too came oh-so close the law once; after bush walking nude I decided to drive home the same. On my way I had passed a lorry broken down on a steep hill single lane in each direction stretch of the back road. Heading home I assumed it would have been gone, after all it was hours later. But nope there on the hill were four officers directing the traffic around the broken down lorry and tow truck....had to stop and wait...one of the officers who wasn't on point duty and off to the roadside did a double take just as I descended the hill. Wasn't followed, never heard anything from it!

This post was edited

OTR professional drivers no doubt have seen some things. I'm guessing they don't mind I'm guessing? I've seen there job and no I can't do it so more power to them and I do buy there lunch when I happen upon the chance.

This post was edited

We've encountered several truckers that have seen us/me nude while driving. They all seemed to be accepting and have given us the thumbs up. Most of those times, they saw us, we were in our motorhome. Di decided not to ride nude after the first few times she was seen. One sighting had to be a husband/wife team and the wife was in the passenger seat. They passed us and she looked over and waved. She took a double take on Di sitting naked in her seat and then clapped. I was surprised that they didn't slow down so he could have a peek.

My only beef with truckers is that too many are not as good a drivers as days gone by. Was a time that truckers were the best drivers on the road, nowadays, it seems many, too many, are the worst. Although, these days, there are far worse passenger vehicle drivers and they are all over the place in every state!

I've mentioned this before as well. I've spoken to many LEO's from various agencies about driving nude. Every one of those I spoke to not only said, "we've got more important things to do than to chase down someone who is simply driving naked." They also stated if someone was doing something lewd, they'd check it out, but they'd prioritize that response. One CHP (Calif Hwy Patrol) officer said to me, "if it's during my lunch/dinner break, or if I'm in the middle of writing a report, I'm not going to check it out! hahaha"

This post was edited