Closure of this group

This group will be closed with immediate effect and deleted shortly. However, it will be re-established on another platform. You have the admins to thank for that. There are too many spammers, liars, cheats, scammers, love scammers and identity thieves here. It is time to leave now this mafia-website! No more Mafia! If I click to the button "Approve Members" I get the message: "This group information is private. You must join to view this content." This is really a scandal! I am the founder, group-owner and moderator of this group! Before I leave this nice group, then I delete it forever here and found this group again on another platform with better admins!

This topic was edited
RE:Closure of this group

Unfortunately on this sie are a lot of spammers. A lot of advertizers for nude 69.
Why are Cartoons as profile pics accepted. Why is an obvious man profile accepted with a female pictures?
We can read "we did it, from 500.000 to 1 Million users". How many obsolete profiles are amongst the 1 Million?
The administrators should ckean up this sie!

This post was edited
RE:Closure of this group

I had deleted my nudes because of a lot of the private messages I would get that showed people really were clueless about nudism. You mentioned another platform. If someone can reach out to me either here or in a direct message with other platforms I would appreciate it.

Ive been a member on TN for a while, years actually, and I had deleted all my pictures and left. I came back but it feels likes gotten worse.

Thanks for reading.

This post was edited