Southwest Florida Senior Nudist

I am 74 years old and a recent widower, lost my long-term partner, (husband) two years ago due to heart disease and complications of covey 19. Would like to meet other senior gay men in the Southwest Florida area for friendship. I enjoy cooking, thrifting flea markets, thrift stores and yard sales. Live alone, not rich but can take care of myself and in fairly good health, except diabetic and overweight. Like someone to just do things with as it is no fun to eat out alone.

This topic was edited
RE:Southwest Florida Senior Nudist

Is there a desire to find a loved one who will value not the wealth of your pocket, but the wealth of your soul, the kind and warm light of your heart ? A loved one is never a burden, no matter how seriously ill he is. Please give me your answer in my profile. I'll be waiting for him.

This post was edited
RE:Southwest Florida Senior Nudist

Here's my email: Jozef_16x5sm@mail.ru Please write me, how is your life and would you like to get rid of your loneliness? If there is no email, you need to create one. It should be free. There is more opportunity for communication in email than on the website. Or accept me as a friend and we'll have a preliminary chat on my profile.

This post was edited