Reaction from your own, or opposite gender.

If you get caught naked where you should not be, is your or their reaction different depending upon genders? I thought about this today after almost being caught naked in sand hills by a couple walking their dogs. I do not feel as concerned about being seen by someone of the same gender, but I suppose just because they share the same bits that means they will be any less offended and react badly. What is your experience?

This topic was edited
RE:Reaction from your own, or opposite gender.

I have found in the past if its a couple and your off the beaten track its usually pretty accepted and if its 2 plus women together and they dont feel threatened its pretty positive . Its also the way the naked person is acting makes a difference . When I have been seen in the past I have been casual and polite and touch wood its been pretty positive .

This post was edited

From my experience, this is an 'all depends' topic.

Somebody has already mentioned it depends largely on where you are and what you are doing at this time. But yes it also depends on which gender you are and the gender of the 'observer'.

I can tell you that my wife is 'generally' offended by male nudity in almost any location at any time (authors nudity being the exception here). That includes on TV and in movies. However, she has no problem in seeing a naked female. I have asked several times why and the best I can deduce from what she says is its all about penis threat (ie its a sexual advance) and power play (ie its beyond my dick is bigger than yours, you don't have one).

I can also say that here in QLD with no legal clothing optional beaches, when the police raid the un-official not legal clothing optional beach, irrespective of police officer gender that nude women are likely to be given a warning and men are arrested and charged (fined).

This post was edited

I have learned long ago that you can only control your group. Act casual, don't do objectionable acts, say hello and encourage them in their activities.
Only objection was a lady who had a personal problem that was obvious.

This post was edited

I can tell you that my wife is 'generally' offended by male nudity in almost any location at any time (authors nudity being the exception here). That includes on TV and in movies.

My wife finds any nudity except mine offensive including movies and TV. Once when she complained about seeing so many naked rear ends in PG13 movies, I jokingly told her that if she watched more R rated movies she could get a different view. She didn't appreciate the humor.

This post was edited

I exercise caution in public places now even out in the woods and have had somewhat neutral responses from guys. Never have been caught by a woman so don't know and don't want to find out what her sensibilities may be. First time was a guy walking his dogs that came up behind me on the horse trail and we exchanged pleasantries and went our respective ways. Second time he must have seen me through the trees and followed at a distance and when I stopped at the river he came up and we started talked for a while and then I excused myself and headed back to my car with him still trailing behind but at a distance. I think he was expecting more than a howdy do and a quick look.

This post was edited