RE:Saving the planet

But they do that even if they are nude or clothed, so that's a moderate increase which is well offset by the warmer months and if they were nude all the time

This post was edited
RE:Saving the planet

Heya - that was my blog!Yes I got several replies that flagged that nudism requires some kind of climate control for winter in the colder parts of the world. I was going to reply yeah but where I live winter requires only about (the equivalent of) four days heating each year. For most of the year I can live nude without much of a worry.The thrust of my post and the point being missed by most was that I was saying the reduction in all facets of clothing and laundry created by being nude as much as possible would create an overall reduction.

I also read your blog on Duct Tape Bikinis. Reminded me that when I was in New Orleans I saw an advertisement for a first aid kit bikini contest.I did not attend. I agree with your comment about swimwear in Southest Florida. I have visited Ft. Lauderdale, Hollywood and Miami Beach and some of the swimwear is so brief that about the only thing they cover is the requirement to wear something. Why not make most beaches clothing optional?

This post was edited