North Texas Naturists (NTN)

I joined a few groups here at True Nudists after becoming a member with whom I shared common beliefs or geographical proximity. But now Id like to take that a step further, harnessing the networking availability of a True Nudists group by establishing an actual non-landed nudist group for residents of the North Texas and DFW Metroplex area.

There is a non-landed group in the Dallas area but at the present time they are allowing only couples to join. I do understand why a quota system is enforced by some clubs to achieve gender parity but this of course limits singles like me from enjoying a vibrant nudist community membership. There are singles-friendly groups in Texas but the closest ones for me are in the Austin and Houston areas which given the distance would not be communities I could be very active in.

As an alternative I decided to launch a new group, North Texas Naturists (NTN) here on True Nudists with the hope that it can develop into a real non-landed club for interested North Texas nudist residents. NTN is proposed as a club for adult (18+) couples and singles and will not have any gender parity quota system. Hopefully, there will be sufficient interest in the area to sustain a new non-landed club that will grow and provide an enjoyable experience for those of us interested in participating in social nudity.

Please take a look at the new group and join if you are interested in participating.

Nuderunr
Founding Member

This topic was edited
RE: North Texas Naturists (NTN)

Good luck with your new group, here's a quick way to it!

North Texas Naturists (NTN)

Phil.

This post was edited

Thanks Phil and thanks for adding the link! So far NTN has not been exactly inundated with membership applications. LOL But Im hopeful enough interested people can be found to establish a viable group.

This post was edited

Thanks Phil and thanks for adding the link! So far NTN has not been exactly inundated with membership applications. LOL But Im hopeful enough interested people can be found to establish a viable group.
No worries NR, I reckon Tom (txag_1975) has about 377 friends, a lot of them in Texas. Why don't you ask him to announce your new group (with a link to the group) on a bulletin to them, maybe you could get aplusdan to do it too, and you could do the same in a post on the Texas group forum.

Phil.

This post was edited

Hey thanks Phil! Excellent ideas! I'll message them both and ask if they would be willing to do a bulletin. We have already doubled in size since my last post so eventhough we are growing exponentially, we could always squeeze in a few more members! LOL

This post was edited

Hey thanks Phil! Excellent ideas! I'll message them both and ask if they would be willing to do a bulletin. We have already doubled in size since my last post so eventhough we are growing exponentially, we could always squeeze in a few more members! LOL
Glad to see you have a good sense of humour, and I envy your optimism. lol.
If it's any consolation, I have noticed that groups on here can be very slow to start.

This post was edited

I will be happy to post a bulliten about your group. It sounds like a good group but I an a lot further south, between Houston and Austin. I have friends from chat room who are in Dallas area and am sure they would be interested.

Thomas

This post was edited

I will be happy to post a bulliten about your group. It sounds like a good group but I an a lot further south, between Houston and Austin. I have friends from chat room who are in Dallas area and am sure they would be interested. Thomas
Thanks Thomas! I'd appreciate the bulletin. I'm hoping with summer coming on that we can get enough people interested in doing a group outing to one of our North Texas resorts.

This post was edited

Seems like you got the ball rolling,

I just love it when a plan comes together! :)

Phil.

This post was edited

Yes, Phil things have really taken off and I'm really excited about the prospects! Out the outset I had planned on trying to organize an outing once we had ten members and as of today we are almost there. I think we will be able to get something organized soon and it will be great to have a good group of nudists to share the lifestyle and socialize with. Thanks for all of your wonderful suggestions and able assistance!

This post was edited

Yes, Phil things have really taken off and I'm really excited about the prospects! Out the outset I had planned on trying to organize an outing once we had ten members and as of today we are almost there. I think we will be able to get something organized soon and it will be great to have a good group of nudists to share the lifestyle and socialize with. Thanks for all of your wonderful suggestions and able assistance!
Hehe, as Swifty would say, No worries Mate!

You'll have to organise a fact finding mission to the UK, so you can come visit! :)

This post was edited