First Event Scheduled

North Texas Naturists will be meeting for our first event on Sunday, May 17, 2009, at Wildwood Naturist's Resort in Decatur, Texas. An event flyer with all the details has been prepared and is posted on the Events page of our web site for anyone interested in joining us. RSVP requested.
www.northtexasnaturists.com

This post was edited
New TNS Affiliate!

Good news for our club today! We have been accepted as an affiliate of The Naturist Society and are now a part of the Naturists Network! We will now be listed in Nude & Natural Magazines Naturist Network Section as well as being listed on the TNS web site. We will also now be able to process TNS memberships through our club. The really nice thing about all this is that our members can now feel a part of a real organization and not just some fly by night outfit, as I think our association with TNS lends us a lot of credibility within the naturist community and will also serve to help prospective members see thatNorth Texas Naturists embraces and upholds true naturist values. We are already getting inquires about the club from outside the True Nudists community from our web site and Im feeling really positive about the future.

This post was edited
Wow!

I've been networking this week with the very nice folks at AANR Southwestern Region and today as a result of their positive help in listing us, North Texas Naturists received six inquiriesabout membership including four from local area nudist couples! I'm am so excited about this as up until now, the inquiries have only been trickling in. A big part of my vision for North Texas Naturists is to prove that a club does not need to discriminate against singles by being organized as couples only or by enforcing quotas. As long as a club is designed as a means for people tosimply get together, have fun and enjoy socializing and making friends in a wholesome, non-sexual, social nudityenvironment, I just don't think it should matter how many are male and how many are female.I am as a result very pleased that it looks very likely that we are soon going to gain some diversity in membership by natural rather than forced means which I have believed possible all along. One of the couples has already re-contacted me and askedif they could host NTN house parties at their home and I'm meeting with them next week to work out the details. You know, perhapsmy vision of NTN becoming the premiere non-landed club in North Texas is actually going to become a reality!

In another interesting development, I received a rather curt message through our web site from a member of another local non-landed club who expressed displeasure over the founding of NTN and demanded to know why I hadn't simply joined their existing club. The message made it clear that theperson believed we were trying to compete with his club and that it wasn't appreciated. I did write a pleasant reply explaining how our philosophy at NTN differed from that of his club but secretly I was very pleased at having received the message as the other club is presently the best known non-landed club in the area. While I actually had no intention of competing with them or any other established club, it would seem to indicate that people are taking NTN seriously which I think is a verybig positive.

Just had to share although I'm sure everyone won't be able to feel the same excitement about NTN that I do. LOL

This post was edited
RE: Wow!

Nuderunr,

So glad you shared, feeling very excited for you! Wow is right! What a great accomplishment. Almost wish I could move back to Texas so that we could be one of the first couples to join your non-landed club. Pat yourself on the back for me, Nuderunr, my arms just won't reach that far!

Jen

p.s. only four more posts to go!

This post was edited