RE:I am sickened by the decline of this website...

Same here about the fake people on here.

But note the time they joined. Most times gone after the visitors pass is over. As for chat rooms, oh crap theres a lot of stuff that goes on wrong there. I stay away from that ! Never been a chatty person, having way too much fun outside away from computers.

This post was edited

I confess I have been deceived. I believed there could be a place for me here, at public nude beaches, naturist retreats, even family oriented nudist communities I frequented, and the truth is, I'm only disappointed, time and time again by people, I use to say men, but now there are women that want me as much as men, and not in a good way, but to use, sexually objectifying, for their own selfish gratification.

I wanted to believe there could be a legally public nude environment or even private groups, parties... where I felt I not only belonged, but felt completely safe, respected, enjoyed, celebrated, delighted in, w/o someone focusing on my large breasts, or giving me sideways glances as I put my coconut oil on, or asking me inappropriate questions...

I'm not saying all, or even most that I've encountered face to face, but the majority here, for sure, have had far from pure motives.

When will people get, we are human, it's not in size, shape, skin color, ethnicity, hair, no hair, what we have or don't have, who we know, how many likes, how many views... if we're honest, we're all desiring the same thing, love, acceptance, care, understanding, respect, human dignity...

As Earth as it is in Heaven, that was my hope, my goal, my prayer. I wanted to get back to the garden, PARADISE, on earth, with fellow humans, and found, it's not possible.

There's a little word that has huge consequences and it's rarely if ever talked about in most circles, even churches, and that's sin. Just a 3 letter word that holds so much meaning and slightly larger word, that is needed, essential to life, abundant, & eternal, GRACE.

Let you with out sin, cast the first stone. It's easy to cast stones, see others need more than our own, or focus so much on our own fleshly needs that we forget we are more than a body, but a soul, that will live eternally, and is made for not only better, but the BEST.

I still Love to BE IN my GLORY, but it's no longer about clothes or no clothes, it's more about my Jesus, SACRED & PERFECT LOVE, that casts out fear...

To BE.
IN LOVE
HIS
GLORY.

I sincerely hope, pray, yearn for The BEST for all. Checking out. Keep looking UP.

This post was edited

I confess I have been deceived. I believed there could be a place for me here, at public nude beaches, naturist retreats, even family oriented nudist communities I frequented, and the truth is, I'm only disappointed, time and time again by people, I use to say men, but now there are women that want me as much as men, and not in a good way, but to use, sexually objectifying, for their own selfish gratification.I wanted to believe there could be a legally public nude environment or even private groups, parties... where I felt I not only belonged, but felt completely safe, respected, enjoyed, celebrated, delighted in, w/o someone focusing on my large breasts, or giving me sideways glances as I put my coconut oil on, or asking me inappropriate questions...I'm not saying all, or even most that I've encountered face to face, but the majority here, for sure, have had far from pure motives.When will people get, we are human, it's not in size, shape, skin color, ethnicity, hair, no hair, what we have or don't have, who we know, how many likes, how many views... if we're honest, we're all desiring the same thing, love, acceptance, care, understanding, respect, human dignity...As Earth as it is in Heaven, that was my hope, my goal, my prayer. I wanted to get back to the garden, PARADISE, on earth, with fellow humans, and found, it's not possible.There's a little word that has huge consequences and it's rarely if ever talked about in most circles, even churches, and that's sin. Just a 3 letter word that holds so much meaning and slightly larger word, that is needed, essential to life, abundant, & eternal, GRACE.Let you with out sin, cast the first stone. It's easy to cast stones, see others need more than our own, or focus so much on our own fleshly needs that we forget we are more than a body, but a soul, that will live eternally, and is made for not only better, but the BEST.I still Love to BE IN my GLORY, but it's no longer about clothes or no clothes, it's more about my Jesus, SACRED & PERFECT LOVE, that casts out fear...To BE.IN LOVEHISGLORY.I sincerely hope, pray, yearn for The BEST for all. Checking out. Keep looking UP.

I know it is a problem not sure it can be overcome this side of heaven. People feel emboldened when behind a keyboard especially, like most forms of social media. Seems like we all have to sort through a lot of rocks to find a gem, but when you find the right one it can be life changing. Just me two cents.

This post was edited

I've said this before. If you're looking for "real" relationships where you can have "real" conversations about nudism with "real nudists": go to a "real" nudist venue.

Online, you're going to run "all kinds", many of whom have no actual or relevant nudist experience.

This post was edited

So whats a good site to join ?

This post was edited

I confess I have been deceived. I believed there could be a place for me here, at public nude beaches, naturist retreats, even family oriented nudist communities I frequented, and the truth is, I'm only disappointed, time and time again by people.

Sad to know this is the experience you had I had the same hopes in the early days however this is very representative of online sites. Few if any are able or willing to chart a different path.

This post was edited