August 27th

Aug 27 will be the last Saturday of the month and the traditional TN gathering at Spa World....hope to see as many as can be there for some good, clean fellowship and fun, with those jets, hot tubs, sauna and steam! Leave a note if you can make it, wear your green wrist band if you have one, or just pick a time/place to meet up either outside or inside.

This topic was edited
RE:August 27th

Hopefully I can get there eventually.

This post was edited

Is this the place in Centreville Virginia? How man attend typically? Men and women or just men?

This post was edited

Yes thats the place. Attendance varies from 2-3 to 8-10. There have been a couple times when there were 20 or so. It all depends on the month, weather and really, whether BillybareUSA is going to be there. Hes quite well liked and can get more guys coming out. Ive never known any TN women to be there but wed certainly welcome them. Its just the nude areas are separate so unless you hang out in the common area there wouldnt be much interaction except at lunch.

This post was edited

I didn't know this was a monthly meetup until just a few days ago. The wife and I have been talking about checking out Spa World, we will definitely have to try and line it up with the last Saturday meetup.

This post was edited

See you there.

This post was edited

I wish I could go that day but unfortunately not.

This post was edited