Backyard skinny dipping

Beautiful weather here in Arizona for backyard skinny dipping. We are enjoying daily. Anyone else in the Phoenix area enjoying the same?

This topic was edited
RE:Backyard skinny dipping

Not that Im in Arizona but still enjoying skinny dipping in the pool. Our north Florida weather has been a little cooler and nasty as of late but can still get in a good amount of nude time. Just curious, are you having any water difficulties out there yet?

This post was edited

If I wasnt working Id be enjoying backyard bare time, no pool as yet butmaybe with some rain in the low spot in the yard.

This post was edited

We have been nude nearly every day outside and skinny dipping. The sticky weather in Phoenix is not the most pleasant and the pool sure helps. We love our naked oasis!!

This post was edited

We have been nude nearly every day outside and skinny dipping. The sticky weather in Phoenix is not the most pleasant and the pool sure helps. We love our naked oasis!!

I thought that in Phoenix the weather was hot, but dry rather than sticky.

This post was edited

We have been nude nearly every day outside and skinny dipping. The sticky weather in Phoenix is not the most pleasant and the pool sure helps. We love our naked oasis!!I thought that in Phoenix the weather was hot, but dry rather than sticky.

It's Monsoon Season right now

This post was edited

I wish I could join you! Your oasis looks great!

This post was edited

I just came in from my shower in the backyard. Working on getting my permaculture established, I'm usually covered in sweat and dirt. With a shower head on my garden hose I can shed the grime before coming in the house.

This post was edited

I skinny dip in our pool most summer days that we don't have company.

This post was edited