RE:Visiting Goa in December 2022

please let me know the details I am also can join the Goa trip

This post was edited

Hey even i have plans to visit Goa on December, if you wish we could explore together
My telegram id- @Vish2457

This post was edited

Me and my wife are visiting goa on 30th Nov, will be there till 5th Dec. Would like to meet fellow nudists, ping us if anyone visiting there on same dates.

This post was edited

Hey all,
Me and my would be visiting goa in first week of December.

As i see there are multiple people/couples visiting and no one actually meeting each other. I would like to organise and see how it goes.
Please mail me on : kamleshghjkl1997@gmail.com
Rules :
1) should be a valid email. Please do not use weird emails
2) i am not planning a nude meetup or such, even a casual meet over tea would serve the purpose.
3) singles lurking for sex, please stay away.
4) couples looking for sex, swap etc please stay away.
5) everything would be purely non sexual and within limits of naturism.
6) no contact except handshake is preferred.
7) try not exchanging numbers and stuff on first meet.
8) will have a vc session before meeting for real.
9) other rules would be laid out as and when required.
NOTE : i am not selecting anyone, but would be moderating as there might be many who would be interested.

This post was edited

Hey all,Me and my would be visiting goa in first week of December.As i see there are multiple people/couples visiting and no one actually meeting each other. I would like to organise and see how it goes.Please mail me on : kamleshghjkl1997@gmail.comRules :1) should be a valid email. Please do not use weird emails2) i am not planning a nude meetup or such, even a casual meet over tea would serve the purpose.3) singles lurking for sex, please stay away.4) couples looking for sex, swap etc please stay away.5) everything would be purely non sexual and within limits of naturism.6) no contact except handshake is preferred.7) try not exchanging numbers and stuff on first meet.8) will have a vc session before meeting for real.9) other rules would be laid out as and when required.NOTE : i am not selecting anyone, but would be moderating as there might be many who would be interested.

We would like to meet in Goa, but won't share our email id or do a Vc with you.. can directly meet for tea or coffee and know each others. If thats okay we can meet, also we are certified couples.

This post was edited

Hey I can join you

This post was edited

Yes i am ready

This post was edited

Guys. I am always in Goa in December. I strut around naked and make nude friends on Arambol/Morjim stretch. If you come again, would love to take you folks and click naked portraits for your private consumption

This post was edited