Visiting Goa in December 2022

Hi,
Visiting Goa in Dec 2022 and have a place to stay. Looking out for nudist company. Let me know if anyone interested.

This topic was edited
RE:Visiting Goa in December 2022

We are married couple from kolkata. We are also planning to visit Goa in December. Please let us know your dates. So that we can meet you there.
Let's chat in Telegram. Our I'd is prody22.

This post was edited

We are married couple from kolkata. We are also planning to visit Goa in December. Please let us know your dates. So that we can meet you there.
Let's chat in Telegram. Our I'd is prody22.

This post was edited

Me & my would be are going to married soon. We are also from kolkata. We are going to goa for honeymoon in December 14th to 19th. Can all meet?

This post was edited

Hope we can meet on December 2022

This post was edited

We may also plan a Goa trip in Dec. Nothing finalised yet. Nudist couples meet would be awesome if few of us could meet.

This post was edited

Yes i am ready

This post was edited

If any telegram group made for this, please loop me in too, my telegram Id @Natural_artisttt

This post was edited

We are all on the friend list. But there is no meeting and conversation with anyone. Please be active and meet outside the virtual world and try to know each other's thoughts. With the same hope for your reply. Thank you

This post was edited

We are all on the friend list. But there is no meeting and conversation with anyone. Please be active and meet outside the virtual world and try to know each other's thoughts. With the same hope for your reply. Thank you

This post was edited

Hi, i would also like to join. Please do let me know the dates to plan accordingly.

This post was edited