Sunny Rest Open House Weekend

Planning on going tomorrow, Friday, September 15.
Anyone else?

This topic was edited
RE:Sunny Rest Open House Weekend

i've been thinking about it

This post was edited

Went and had a great day. Pleasant weather. Some people without being crowded. Locked my clothes in the car when I got there and spent the day with no clothing in my possession, Walked the nature trail, bought lunch, a drink and a snack, swam, soaked in the hot tub. Hope it doesn't take me three years to get back again this time.

This post was edited

Went and had a great day. Pleasant weather. Some people without being crowded. Locked my clothes in the car when I got there and spent the day with no clothing in my possession, Walked the nature trail, bought lunch, a drink and a snack, swam, soaked in the hot tub. Hope it doesn't take me three years to get back again this time.

By the way, drove both ways in just cargo shorts. Maybe I will wear just a swim brief when driving next time I go. A lot of truck drivers on the PA Turnpike may think I am driving nude.

This post was edited

Maybe one day but not likely. Do I need to bring my passport if I go that far north? That is *furrin* territory for me! LOL. ;)

This post was edited

Maybe one day but not likely. Do I need to bring my passport if I go that far north? That is *furrin* territory for me! LOL. ;)

No, but you probably won't think that it is warm enough to be nude outside, even in summer!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy