Sunny Rest Open House Weekend

Planning on going tomorrow, Friday, September 15.
Anyone else?

This topic was edited
RE:Sunny Rest Open House Weekend

i've been thinking about it

This post was edited

Went and had a great day. Pleasant weather. Some people without being crowded. Locked my clothes in the car when I got there and spent the day with no clothing in my possession, Walked the nature trail, bought lunch, a drink and a snack, swam, soaked in the hot tub. Hope it doesn't take me three years to get back again this time.

This post was edited

Went and had a great day. Pleasant weather. Some people without being crowded. Locked my clothes in the car when I got there and spent the day with no clothing in my possession, Walked the nature trail, bought lunch, a drink and a snack, swam, soaked in the hot tub. Hope it doesn't take me three years to get back again this time.

By the way, drove both ways in just cargo shorts. Maybe I will wear just a swim brief when driving next time I go. A lot of truck drivers on the PA Turnpike may think I am driving nude.

This post was edited

Maybe one day but not likely. Do I need to bring my passport if I go that far north? That is *furrin* territory for me! LOL. ;)

This post was edited

Maybe one day but not likely. Do I need to bring my passport if I go that far north? That is *furrin* territory for me! LOL. ;)

No, but you probably won't think that it is warm enough to be nude outside, even in summer!

This post was edited