Private nude holidays?

Hi,
My wife and I would love to find European destinations where we can spend extended periods naked outside. I would entertain nudist locations, beaches etc., but my wife would not.

Can anyone recommend any cottages, villas, gites or similar which are not overlooked? Ideally with a pool and/or hot tub?

We are in the uk, but would want to go somewhere we would be guaranteed warmer weather whilst away. Late spring through to early autumn were thinking.

Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:Private nude holidays?

Vera, in the south of Spain, ...

Sorry to correct you but the nudist town at the coast is Vera Playa. Vera is the (clothed) town in the hinterland.

This post was edited

I know, we Spaniards refer to everything as Vera

This post was edited

Thank you all for the responses. Arnaoutchot Looks lovely, but my wife is not likely to be keen on going nude around others hence me asking about private accommodation which is not overlooked. We would be going next year, probably late spring or early autumn to avoid crowds and the highest heat.

Do you know of any such places? I found this one in Portugal but there are no flights which go from our local airport unfortunately.

https://algarvenaturist.com/the-villa/

Thanks again,

This post was edited

If you're in the NE of England try Greenacres to the west of Durham, very remote and peaceful. I went a few times with my friend and his wife and enjoyed it. It looks a bit dilapidated from the outside but it's OK

This post was edited