Not sure why they are here . . .

I understand that there are a lot of Christians who don't believe that naturism is okay. I also understand that there are naturists that don't believe in God. However, I am really surprised at the number of naturists I have met (mostly online) who not only don't believe in God but who are vehemently anti-God. I have even had naturists argue with me that I cannot be a naturist because I believe in God and am a Christian.

All that aside, what I really do not understand is why people who don't believe in Christianity or God would join Christian naturist groups. It would seem to me that if you do not believe in Jesus, do not take the Bible seriously, do not think God knows what He is talking about when He tells us that there are certain things that are harmful for us . . . then you would recognize that it isn't a group for you--and certainly would not be the kind of group for you to try to argue with others that God doesn't exist or that people can get to Heaven without Jesus. A person cannot BE a Christian without believing that He is the ONLY way--anymore than a person can be a naturist/nudist if they believe that social nudist is immoral.

This topic was edited
RE:Not sure why they are here . . .

thsnk so much Ranger

This post was edited
RE:Not sure why they are here . . .

Nice thoughts of you. Yeah it's very strange when atheists tells you what you have to belive in. On the other hand, that's where they reveil themselves. Unfortunately their response is often very aggressive and there is no way for a calm discussion.

This post was edited