RE:Fulltime freeballers

Im a naturist, Im still a naturist when Im dressed..

This part of your comment is really important because I think fixation you mention comes down to not having any substantive naturist experiences so they anything remotely related to nakedness to substitute.

This post was edited

I quit wearing underwear years ago it started my love for nudism

This post was edited

I have not been wearing underwear for a lot of years now. However, many guys start out wearing some kind of bottom at social events at the nudist resort. Also, the nude beach I go to is beyond a clothed area, so I have to wear something as I pass through. I purchased some sheer underwear, essentially to take off after a while, either at the resort or at the beach. I am sort of 'clothed' what I wear does not hide much.

This post was edited

I have not been wearing underwear for a lot of years now. However, many guys start out wearing some kind of bottom at social events at the nudist resort. Also, the nude beach I go to is beyond a clothed area, so I have to wear something as I pass through. I purchased some sheer underwear, essentially to take off after a while, either at the resort or at the beach. I am sort of 'clothed' what I wear does not hide much.

This post was edited

I hate to get dressed. So I just wear what I have to. that does not include underwear or swimsuits....
Ive been a nudist all my live and stopped wearing underwear in my early twenties.
Living in Spain now I do get more opportunety to live without clotes so i only wear them when really needed and just wash my shorts or jeans more ofthen.

This post was edited

Full time freeballer here. Gave up the underwear full time 10 years ago.

This post was edited

I also like not to wear underwear under my shorts to feel my testicles hanging freely

This post was edited

Its hard to believe that I worked with UW on for those years. But so glad I stopped ! Its been almost ten years now and yes most of my underwear are rags now. But I did keep the good ones just in case I needed them. Still dont even think about putting them on, and not sure where they are in the dresser. Hmmm not sure what I have left ?
Most of the sexy ones the elastic is gone. So dont have many of them left. But didnt wear them much anyway. I still like the idea of wearing a pouch. But when I do get to be naked with others, I dont want to wear anything. Well jewelry, but thats another group.
Well stay naked as much as we can ! And freeball the rest of the time !

This post was edited

I am a veteran of the 82nd Airborne Division at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, and it only took me one summer to swear off ever wearing underwear again. If any of ya'll have ever been to North Carolina in the summer, you know how humid it gets. I was there for less than a month when I developed a SEVERE rash in my crotch area that was so painful, I could barely walk. At the TMC (Troop Medical Clinic) the medic told me to simply stop wearing underwear, and after the rash healed, with the help of the cream he gave me, I would notice a big difference. Prior to his advice, we would get done with training at the end of the day, and my underwear would be soaked and bunched up in the area between my scrotum and thighs. After I healed up, it was still bloody hot and humid ... but not wearing underwear made all the difference in the world. That was almost forty years ago, and I have never wore underwear since, not even in dress slacks, wearing my tuxedo at my wedding, or any other occasion. I will not wear them to doctors appointments, and just tell the doctor why. Even when I drove myself to the hospital with mild heart attack symptoms, I chose not to wear underwear, even knowing I would be admitted and all the doctors and nurses would know. It also does not matter if it is sub zero weather outside. So for me, it had nothing to do with being a nudist, but was a practical decision to not experience heat rash in my crotch ever again. It makes peeing easier as well in a public restroom since I do not have to push underwear out of the way and hold it, fearing it will spring up out of my grasp and send urine flying everywhere. And of course, not wearing underwear means even less laundry. For me, it was all for practical reasons.

Don

This post was edited

Im one of those 99% guys who freeball most of the time but very occasionally will wear underwear. Traditional baggy cotton boxers usually as they are as close to freeballing as can be. On the days I wear briefs and then revert to freeballing im instantly reminded why freeballling is my preferred option.

I freeball most of the time but I do like wearing underwear occasionally. I see no reason to get rid of the few pairs that I still have as there will be those few days when I fancy a change

This post was edited