certified or not certified????

Hi - I joined the site a few days ago and sent off the documents to get certified. On the progress page it showed I was certified very quickly, but everywhere else on the site that doesn't seem to be the case. So, I am part certified and part not. Means I can't upload or view photos etc. I have sent three messages to the site admin. over the last few days, and none have been read. Is this typical? I really don't know what to do when there is zero communication. I also paid lifetime sub as it seemed like a good deal but every so often on the home screen it shows I have not paid. On my iphone it says I have not paid all the time. I wonder if I am able to apply for a refund, but if no-one is even reading messages...........what do I do? Any experience or advice welcome. Cheers Richard

This topic was edited
RE:certified or not certified????

i can see 2 more photos uploaded!

This post was edited
RE:certified or not certified????

Log out of the site (Not just close the browser, but actually log off) then log back in. This will ensure your account has all the proper rights. Also keep in mind, this site is poorly written, so it is entirely possible certain sections will not show your certification status (or paid status). There will also be sections that report you as "Textile" regardless of how many posts you've made or how popular you are.

For the record, your profile is both paid and certified.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited